photo Collections

Photo sessions are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. A signed contract and 30% non-refundable deposit are due at the time of scheduling. The remaining 70% is due one week before the scheduled shoot.

investment

choose a package type to see what's included

01

02

03

04

05

06

the reflective

the dream team

the moments

the perfect day

the professional

custom + corporate

the reflective collection

what's included

1 - 2 hours of shooting

1 - 3 outfit changes

50 minimum edited digital photo files

private online gallery

access to the print shop

20% off one future digital portrait 

starting at $250

Great for - senior pics, boudoir, maternity, boosting your insta game, or pics with your pup!

book now

the
dream team collection

what's included

1 - 2 hours of shooting

1 - 3 outfit changes

50 minimum edited digital photo files

private online gallery

access to the print shop

2 free 5x7 prints

starting at $300

Great for - engagements, anniversaries, couples, and best friend shoots.
This is a two person shoot.

book now

the moments collection

what's included

1 - 2 hours of shooting

1 outfit change

50 minimum edited digital photo files

private online gallery

access to the print shop

1 free 8x10 print

starting at $400

Great for - birthdays, family vacations, camping trips, reunions, small groups between 3-10 people who just want some pics together!

book now

the
perfect day collection

what's included

free engagement shoot ($300 value)

minimum 4 hour coverage

200 minimum edited digital photo files

private online gallery

access to the print shop

ELOPEMENTS STARTING AT $2500

$2000 IF YOU BOOK BY JANUARY 31 for the 2021 season

WEDDINGS STARTING AT $4000

Elopements count as a maximum of 10 people total.
Get 20% off The Big Day Collection for design needs when you hire me for this package.

Weddings count as anything over 10 people total.
Get 20% off The Big Day Collection for design needs when you hire me for this package
+ one free 10 x 10 layflat album designed by me.

book now

the professional collection

what's included

30 - 60 minutes of shooting

1 outfit change

up to 5 edited digital photo files
with highly detailed edit for professional use

private online gallery for image selection

starting at $150

Great for - headshots for your website, dating app, resume, or marketing materials. 

book now

custom + corporate collection

some examples

corporate shots

food photography

content for social media

large group shots over 10 people

product photography


help with setup, "posing", and styling

edited digital photo files

private online gallery

contact for a custom quote

Great for - small businesses, artists, athletes, restaurants, movers + shakers. 

book now

view digital portrait pricing

view design pricing

Photo Collections

Photo sessions are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. A signed contract and 30% non-refundable deposit are due at the time of scheduling. The remaining 70% is due one week before the scheduled shoot.

investment

choose a package type to see what's included

01

02

03

04

05

06

the reflective

the dream team

the moments

the perfect day

the professional

custom + corporate

the reflective collection

what's included

1 - 2 hours of shooting

1 - 3 outfit changes

50 minimum edited digital photo files

private online gallery

access to the print shop

20% off one future digital portrait 

starting at $250

Great for - senior pics, boudoir, maternity, boosting your insta game, or pics with your pup!

book now

the
dream team collection

what's included

1 - 2 hours of shooting

1 - 3 outfit changes

50 minimum edited digital photo files

private online gallery

access to the print shop

2 free 5x7 prints

starting at $300

Great for - engagements, anniversaries, couples, and best friend photos.
This is a two person shoot.

book now

the moments collection

what's included

1 - 2 hours of shooting

1 outfit change

50 minimum edited digital photo files

private online gallery

access to the print shop

1 free 8x10 print

starting at $400

Great for - birthdays, family vacations, camping trips, reunions, small groups between 3-10 people who just want some pics together!

book now

The
perfect day collection

what's included

free engagement shoot ($300 value)

minimum 4 hour coverage for elopements

minimum 6 hour coverage for weddings

200 minimum edited digital photo files

private online gallery

access to the print shop

elopements starting at $2500

$2000 if you book by January 31
for the 2021 season

weddings starting at $4000

Elopements count as a maximum of 10 people total.
Get 20% off The Big Day Collection for design needs when you hire me for this package.

Weddings count as anything over 10 people total.
Get 20% off The Big Day Collection for design needs when you hire me for this package
+ one free 10 x 10 layflat album designed by me.

book now

the professional
collection

what's included

30 - 60 minutes of shooting

1 outfit change

up to 5 edited digital photo files
with highly detailed edit for professional use

private online gallery for image selection

starting at $150

Great for - headshots for your website, dating app, resume, or marketing materials. 

book now

custom + Corporate collection

some examples

corporate shots

food photography

content for social media

large group shots over 10 people

product photography


help with setup, "posing", and styling

edited digital photo files

private online gallery

contact for custom quote

Great for - small businesses, artists, athletes, restaurants, movers + shakers. 

book now

view digital portrait pricing

view design pricing

Let's get to know one another!

(i'll go first)

what i'm about

no need to raise your hand

continue

Q + A